Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Moraine Lake

MORAINE LAKE, ALBERTA

At first, I was going to do a post on all the amazing adventures, and hikes that I have done.. but then realized I have so many pictures of Moraine Lake, Alberta to write a book on! So here goes... Moraine Lake is on the way to Lake Louise, Alberta. I am so blessed to have lived in Calgary/ YYC my whole life. My backyard is all mountains and lakes, and adventures waiting to be had, and hikes to be shared with friends. Canmore and Banff are my favorite places in the world, besides British Columbia, Bermuda and Switzerland of course. I honestly couldn't narrow down the amount of pictures I was going to feature on here.. but guess that's the photographer in me.. I see beauty in even the most simple, weird photo! So here goes nothing:) Enjoy









































hahahaha Rebecca letting us know the hike up is dangerous... especially on windy days;)












Preview of my next blog post! Stay Inspired:)











No comments:

Post a Comment